Thursday 2 April 2015

Google Adsense Earnings - Update three

Well I didn’t expect to be updating you all on my Google Adsense earnings balance so soon.  My last post was on Sunday 15th March, roughly 18 days ago.  At that point I was excited because I had estimated earnings of 73p.  Now as I write my finalised earnings balance is £1.70.  Can you believe it?  I must have basically got another click on an advert on my blog.  What is surprising is that one of the estimated earnings took around two weeks to be finalised, while the other took only a number of days.  So for all you lot out there who are mad on statistics I am now 17% of the way towards the £10 required to make a withdrawal.  Goodness knows what I will do when I reach this amount, because after that the withdrawal limit becomes £50.

One amendment I have made to my blog, is the addition of a privacy policy.  I didn’t actually realise this, but the Adsense terms and conditions require its users to have a privacy policy.  The good news is that they give you a steer on what to include.  Please feel free to read my policy from the menu on the right.  I did read some blog commentary of how some bloggers after they had added a privacy policy experienced increased earnings, but so far this hasn’t happened to me.  My earnings have remained at a steady flat rate of zero.

So there we have it another update on my long and tortuous journey to the elusive £10 withdrawal.

Thanks for reading again. 




No comments:

Post a Comment